The mission of Little Imaginations Preschool is:
- to embrace each child as a unique and special gift from God
- to encourage each child to grow emotionally, socially, physically, intellectually and spiritually through a thoughtfully designed curriculum
- to empower each child with a life-long love of learning, rooted in a Christian environment and nurtured by dedicated, qualified teachers and staff
- to provide learning experiences that allow children to make meaningful connections inside the classroom to encourage their learning outside the classroom
- to consistently meet the highest educational standards in order to prepare students for their
elementary school years and beyond
Parents will have opportunities throughout the year to partner with our preschool.
In this photo, two preschool dads help their children clean fossils during the 4K event "Digging for Dinos".